A big thank you goes out to our very own Thor for teaching everyone to rebuild their RDAs and Rebuildable Tanks at the Rebuild Class this Saturday!
We had a great turnout again for the rebuild class this Saturday. Everyone had a great time and Thor taught a lot of people how to build their attys. The next rebuild class will be at 2pm-5pm April 23rd.
Come hang out any Saturday for our free rebuild class to learn from some of the best on how to build coils, battery safety and anything you would like to know about vaping!
While you are here…
Check out the Coolfire 4 Plus!
Coolfire 4 Plus
The Cool Fire 4 Plus!
Brought to you by the great folks at Innokin, the Cool Fire 4 Plus has 75 watts of power in a small, sleek, and curvy package. That, along with a 3300 mah battery rating means you’ll get a long time vape without worrying whether your battery will drain out at the end of the day.
The batteries are internal, which adds to the ease of use, and the system is powered by micro-usb (which should be very familiar for people with android phones). This new iteration fires down to 0.1ohms, so it’s a spitfire in a conveniently compact unit.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions:3-3/8″ x 1-7/8″ x 1″ (Battery Only)
- Spring Loaded/Stainless Steel 510 Thread
- 3 Click lock/ unlock Feature
- OLED Display
- Vrms Power Regulation
- Micro USB Charging Port “Vape while Charging”
- Beautiful Case with a durable finish
- Tri-Color LED Battery Level Indicator
- 15 Second Cutoff Timer
- Operating Voltage: 2.0V – 7.5V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W – 70.0W
- Built In 3300mAh Battery
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 70W
- Maximum output Current：26.5A
- Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
- Clearomizer Resistance: 0.1 Ohm (minimum)
- Charging: Micro USB DC 5V/1A
Don’t forget about the Krixus tank by Horizon Tech
Horizon Tech Krixus Tank
The Krixus Ceramic Coil Tank!
The Krixus tank, made by HorizonTech, is the first Rewickable Ceramic coil tank on the market, and it’s stellar! What makes this tank a step forward in the ceramic coil tank game is the fact that a single coil can last up to SIX MONTHS before you have to swap it out for a new one. All that needs to be done to keep it fresh is to rewick it (preferrably with Koh Gen Doh cotton, because it’s less messy and holds more liquid) and the coil’s ready to go!
Convenient Top Refill
4 ml Capacity
Heat insulation drip tip
Spiral Splash Proof Vent(SSPV)
Ceramic melt with Tungsten
Healthy soild ceramic coil