Are you searching for a holiday gift for your spirited relative or friend? From our 33 Virginia distilleries, to restaurants to tastings and tours or actual recipes, we’ve done the work for you.
- Spirited Virginia Magazine – Holiday Edition
- Virginia: Home to 33 Distillers
- Eight To Imbibe: Celebrate Prohibition’s End In These Virginia Restaurants
- Visit Virginia Distilleries for Spirited Travel
Memorable Holiday Cocktails
Manhattan (feat. Virginia’s Catoctin Creek Rye)
- 2 oz. Catoctin Creek Roundstone Rye
- 1 oz. Sweet Red Italian Vermouth
- 1 Dash Bitters (Peychaud’s or your favorite)
- 1 Teaspoon Maraschino Cherry Juice
- Maraschino Cherry for garnish
Pour into a mixing glass with crushed ice, stir, strain into a cocktail glass, garnish with a Maraschino cherry.
Recipe courtesy of “More Unforgettable Holiday Sips,” Virginia ABC Spirited Virginia magazine
With more than 350 stores in convenient locations throughout the Commonwealth, Virginia ABC is dedicated to providing those age 21 and older with an enjoyable, modern shopping environment. For store locations, visit https://www.abc.virginia.gov/about/find-a-store.
- 2 oz. Cirrus vodka
- 4 oz. Texas Beach Bloody Mary mix
Top with a pinch of Crunch Dynasty
Chocolate Mint Kiss (feat. Bowman’s Deep Run vodka and Richmond’s KISS)
Mix all ingredients and stir well! Enjoy! (Makes 2 drinks)
Now that you’ve found either a distillery tour, a Virginia restaurant, or perhaps even a product of your liking, why not include a Virginia is for Lovers barware piece to top it off?
Make your holiday spirit bright!
© Virginia Blog for Virginia’s Travel Blog, 2015. |