A big thank you goes out to Chris for teaching everyone to rebuild their RDAs and Rebuildable Tanks at the Rebuild Class this Saturday!
We had a great turnout again for the rebuild class this Saturday. Everyone had a great time and Chris taught a lot of people how to build their attys, and showed customers new and exciting things to build!
The next rebuild class will be on December 19th from 2pm-6pm.
Come hang out any Saturday for our free rebuild class to learn from some of the best on how to build coils, battery safety and anything you would like to know about vaping!
Coil Master 521 Tab
A multi-functional device designed for both do it yourself starters and advanced users, the Coilmaster 521 Tab help ensures you that you are not building a dangerous coil for the mod you are using.
- Ohm meter
- Voltage meter for Mec. MOD/Regulated MOD
- Coil rebuilding deck
- Coil burning
- Table MOD
- Reverse battery protection
- OLED screen
- Resistance Measuring Range: 0.01 – 9.99 ohm
- Voltage Measuring Range: 0.3 – 9.99 Volt
- Resistance rate: As low to 0.2 ohm
- Connection : 510 threaded with spring loaded pin
- Charging: 4.5V/ 750mah Micro-USB Charging input
Steam Gear Coil Master Set
Tired of all the cuts and blisters on your fingers? Tired of spending too much time making perfect coils? Well now you don’t have to worry! With the coil master it’s as simple as 1. 2. Twist. Once you have one of these bad boys you will never go back to that tiny blue screwdriver or drill bit.
- 1 BASE
- 5 Coiling Poles (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm )
- 5 Top covers
iPV D2 75w TC Box Mod
The IPV D2 Mod by Pioneer4You is their latest take on an IPV Mini V2 mod but now with temperature control, more wattage and lower atomizer resistance! This little beast has an output of 75w in standard mode and 50j in temperature control mod. It can fire standard kanthal atomizers down to 0.2Ω and can fire temp control atomizers all the way down to 0.05Ω with a temperature range of 200°F – 580°F.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3″L x 1-1/2″W x 7/8″D
- Black Billet Aluminum Body
- Super Compact! Only slightly larger than an iStick 30w
- Temperature Control Functionality
- Powered by a Single 18650 Battery (Batteries not Included)
- Sliding Ball Bearing Battery Door
- Output Wattage: 7w – 75w
- Output Joules: 5j – 50j
- Standard Atomizer Resistance: 0.2Ω – 3.0Ω
- Joule Atomizer Resistance: 0.05Ω – 0.3Ω
- Temperature Range: 200 – 580°F
- Spring Loaded 510 Atomizer Contact Pin
- 510 Threaded
- USB Charging Port