The rebuild class will be from 2 to 6 PM on Saturday, October 10th. If you are new to rebuilding or if you’re a pro you will have a good time and learn something new. The rebuild class will be held at the high top table in the main lobby.
Come hang out any Saturday for our free rebuild class to learn from some of the best on how to build coils, battery safety, and anything you would like to know about vaping!
While you are here for the rebuild class check out our new slick and powerful Aspire Odyssey Kit!
Aspire Odyssey Kit
- Single 18650 Temperature Control/VW mod
- Resistance: 0.1 – 5.0 ohms
- Output wattage: 1 – 70 watts
- Output voltage: 1V – 8V
- Temp control range: 200° – 600° F
- 12-second shutoff
- Automatic resistance-based switching between TC and W mode.
- Micro USB charging with passthrough
- 0.86in OLED display
- 73.5mm x 22.5mm
- Stainless steel construction
- Pyrex tank with 3.5ml capacity
- 0.3Ω Stainless Steel Coils: 45-55 watts
- 0.4Ω Stainless Steel Coils: 25-30 watts
- 0.15Ω Nickel Coils: Recommended 460° – 520° F
Stop by Voltage Vapin’ and check out the Aspire Odyssey Kit! It consist of the Aspire Triton tank and the Pegasus mod. It’s perfect for anyone. Whether you are just starting out, looking to upgrade from your existing device or you want to try out the temperature control scene the Odyssey is perfect. It comes with 3 different coils ranging from 1.8, 0.4, and a nickel coil at 0.15 so you have the best of both worlds! If you are looking to start vaping today, or just looking for an upgrade, then come on by and check out the Aspire Odyssey Kit!
We also have the 0.3ohm and 1.8ohm coils in stock for the Triton Tank.