The rebuild class will be from 2 to 6 PM on Saturday, August 8th. If you are new to rebuilding or if you’re a pro you will have a good time and learn something new. The rebuild class will be held at the high top table in the main lobby.
Come hang out any Saturday for our free rebuild class to learn from some of the best on how to build coils, battery safety and anything you would like to know about vaping!
Temperature Control is the latest development for vaping. It allows the user to set the temperature below the burn point of cotton keeping you from getting burnt hits. The device isn’t actually reading the temperature of the coil but the change in resistance of the coil. The device will then reduce power or even cut power off to the coil so it doesn’t go above the desired temperature.
Come on down to Voltage Vapin’ today and see all the new temperature control items we have in stock. Don’t be afraid to ask questions about our temperature control devices while your here.
Below are some examples of the temperature control mods we carry in stock!
Sigelei 75w Temperature Control Box Mod
Sigelei 75w Temperature Control Feautres:
- Dimensions: 3-1/2″L x 1-5/8″W x 1″D
- Requires (1) high amp battery (sold separately)
- Resistance range: 0.05 ohm – 2.5 ohm for temperature control
- Spring loaded 510 contact pin
- Variable wattage
- Temperature control
- Temperature Range: 100-350 Celsius /212-662 Fahrenheit
- Operating Wattage: 5 to 75 Watts
- Charged via USB
- 1 x Sigelei 75w
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Silicone Sleeve
The Snow Wolf 200w Temperature Control Box Mod is back in stock here at Voltage Vapin’!
Snow Wolf Box Mod
Snow Wolf 200w Temperature Control Box Mod:
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 2.5 ohm on the Snow wolf box mod 200w
- Battery voltage range: 6.2 – 8.4 volts
- Snow wolf 200w Box Mod Temperature control range: 100 – 350°C / 212 – 662°F
- Supports both Kanthal and nickel wires
- Accommodates 2 18650 sized batteries in the Snow wolf 200w
- Variable wattage range: 5.0 – 200 watts
- Snow wolf box mod Output voltage range: 0.5 – 7.0 volts
Whoever says that 200w is to much hasn’t tried a Snow Wolf. This amazing box has one of the newest smart chips in it that allows the box to know weather you are using Temperature Control type wire or Kanthal and will automatically switch between the two. This allows you to not go through the hassle of going through the menus to adjust the power mode and temperature settings. Another nice thing about the Snow Wolf is that it when the device is fired above 150w with Kanthal wire, it will turn into a pulse effect so you wont burn your cotton and still get it pretty dry without actually needing Temperature Control.
So come on down to Voltage Vapin’ and check out the Snow Wolf 200w Temperature Control box mod and join the Wolf Pack!
Joytech eVic-VT Starter Kit
Joytech eVic-VT Starter Kit Specs:
- Size: 47 *25.5 *85.6mm
- Battery capacity: 5000mAh
- Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW mode
- Output wattage: 1-60W
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.0ohm for VT mode
- 0.15 – 3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature range: 100 – 315℃ / 200 – 600℉
- 4ml capacity tank
- 1 x eVic-VT
- 1 x eGo ONE Mega Tank (with CL-Ni 0.2ohm head)
- 1 x CL-Ti head (0.4ohm)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x eVic-VT Skin
- 1 x Wall Adapter (1A)
Eleaf iStick 40w Temperature Control
Eleaf iStick 40w Temperature Control Specs:
- Threading: 510
- Battery Capacity: 2,600 mAh
- Wattage Output: 1W – 40W
- Rated Resistance Range: .05 – 1 ohm (TC mode) .15 – 3.55 ohm (VW mode)
- Temperature Range: 100 – 315°C / 200 – 600°F (TC mode)
- Length: 3.03 Inches (77 mm)
- Width: 1.28 Inches (32.5 mm)
- Depth: 0.90 Inches (23 mm)