You may know Chris as Chris Mohm from a bunch of the forums. The rebuild class will be from 2 to 6 PM on Saturday, August 1st. If you are new to rebuilding or if you’re a pro you will have a good time and learn something new. The rebuild class will be held at the high top table in the main lobby.
Chris is an awesome builder with a wealth of knowledge. Come pick his brain on all types of builds. We are definitely excited to have him host the class this week!
Come hang out any Saturday for our free rebuild class to learn from some of the best on how to build coils, battery safety and anything you would like to know about vaping!
While you are here check out some new items we have received!
Temperature Control is the latest development for vaping. It allows the user to set the temperature below the burn point of cotton keeping you from getting burnt hits. The device isn’t actually reading the temperature of the coil but the change in resistance of the coil. The device will then reduce power or even cut power off to the coil so it doesn’t go above the desired temperature.
The Joytech eVic-VT Starter Kit is a great way to get into temperature control with a full set up and a 5000mah battery to back it up!
The Eleaf iStick 40w Temperature Control is a small but well made device that allows users that to try Temperature Control without breaking the bank! Add your preferred Tank or RDA with a nickel coil and you are off and going.
Joytech eVic-VT Starter Kit
Joytech eVic-VT Starter Kit Specs:
- Size: 47 *25.5 *85.6mm
- Battery capacity: 5000mAh
- Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW mode
- Output wattage: 1-60W
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.0ohm for VT mode
- 0.15 – 3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature range: 100 – 315℃ / 200 – 600℉
- 4ml capacity tank
- 1 x eVic-VT
- 1 x eGo ONE Mega Tank (with CL-Ni 0.2ohm head)
- 1 x CL-Ti head (0.4ohm)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x eVic-VT Skin
- 1 x Wall Adapter (1A)
Sigelei 75w Temperature Control Box Mod
Sigelei 75w Temperature Control Feautres:
- Dimensions: 3-1/2″L x 1-5/8″W x 1″D
- Requires (1) high amp battery (sold separately)
- Resistance range: 0.05 ohm – 2.5 ohm for temperature control
- Spring loaded 510 contact pin
- Variable wattage
- Temperature control
- Temperature Range: 100-350 Celsius /212-662 Fahrenheit
- Operating Wattage: 5 to 75 Watts
- Charged via USB
- 1 x Sigelei 75w
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Silicone Sleeve
Eleaf iStick 40w Temperature Control
Eleaf iStick 40w Temperature Control Specs:
- Threading: 510
- Battery Capacity: 2,600 mAh
- Wattage Output: 1W – 40W
- Rated Resistance Range: .05 – 1 ohm (TC mode) .15 – 3.55 ohm (VW mode)
- Temperature Range: 100 – 315°C / 200 – 600°F (TC mode)
- Length: 3.03 Inches (77 mm)
- Width: 1.28 Inches (32.5 mm)
- Depth: 0.90 Inches (23 mm)
Come by and check out these new items and all of our sales we have going on!!