In need of batteries??? Come to Voltage Vapin ‘ and check out all the batteries we carry in stock!! We carry Efest, Sony, Samsung & Panasonic!!!
26650 Purple Efest Batteries
The Purple Efest 26650 3500mAh is a great and long lasting battery. It has a 32A Continuous Amp rating and a 64A Pulse rating. Great for those low ohm builds!
26650 MNKE Batteries
MNKE IMR 26650, 3500mAh, Flat Top
MNKE batteries are the definitive battery for the mechanical-mod user. Not only are these the safest batteries available, they also perform better for a longer period of time. The high amp-limit on these batteries means you can build sub-ohm coils without fear of the batteries venting. These are 3500mAh batteries, and can hold a charge above 3.7-volts for much longer than other IMR batteries, which means hours of use before a noticeable difference in voltage compels a battery change. These batteries will perform just as well in an APV or Variable Voltage/Variable Wattage mod, although the advantages won’t be as apparent. If you like to build your own sub-ohm coils on a mechanical mod, you won’t believe the performance and battery life these cells offer.
Note: These batteries are large! They will only work in mods specifically designed to house a 26650 battery!
Brand Name: MNKE
Type: Li-Mn (High Drain)
Rated Capacity: 3500mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Peak Voltage: 4.2V
Chemistry: Lithium manganese Dioxide (Li-Mn02)
Style: Flat Top
Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 20 A
Maximum Pulse Discharging Current: 60 A
Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 6.5 A
Samsung 25R Batteries
Manufacturer’s listed Specifications:
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don’t discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they’ll last longer)
Efest IMR35A Batteries
Manufacturer’s listed Specifications:
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Voltage at end of Discharge: 2.5V
- Max Charging Current: 4A
- Standard Charge: 2A
- Max. continuous discharge current: 35A
- Continuous discharge current: 20A
- Pulse discharging current: 50A
Sony VTC4 Batteries
- Rated capacity: 2100mAh (high drain)
- Minimum capacity: 2000mAh
- Initial discharging current: 15A
- Maximum continuous charging current: 6.5A
- Maximum continuous discharging current: 30A
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Nominal operating voltage: 3.2V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Dimensions: 65.0mm (L) x 18.2mm (D)
Note: Sony VTC4 IMR cells have a much lower internal resistance than regular 3.7V lithium ions. Voltage could go higher when charged on certain chargers such as the older versions of the WF-139 charger. Always check the voltage of your 18650 IMR battery after a full charge to make sure it is above 4.2V. You can use a multimeter to do this. Overcharging your Sony VTC4 above 4.25V may shorten the life cycle or even cause permanent damage to the product.
The Sony VTC4 rechargeable battery is one of the best 18650 cells for mechanical mods and RBA devices. Rated at 2100mAh with 30 amps, this flat-top model also works well with variable voltage vaporizers.
Panasonic CGR 18650 Batteries
Panasonic CGR18650CH 2250mAh 3.7V Hybrid IMR Li-Mn Battery, High Drain – Button Top (single)
Safe chemistry LiMN means no risk of venting with flame or explosion. Ideal for use in multiple cell applications. For use with high current this battery can deliver more capacity at a higher voltage than 3100 mAh cells.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don’t have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum recommended charge voltage is 4.17V – 4.20V volts. Please check your cells with a volt meter during initial charging to be sure that your charger cuts off below this level, or cycle life will be reduced.
- Nominal voltage 3.7V
- High current rated
- Lowest permitted discharge voltage – 2.5 V
- Cycle life – 500 cycles
- Max charging rate – 2.15 Amps
- Max discharge (10A)
- Do not short circuit – High current will be discharged
- Diameter: 18.0 +/- 0.5mm
- Height: 67.0 +/- 0.5mm
Efest 18650 Flat Top Batteries
- Size: 18650
- Type: Li-Mn (High Drain)
- Rated Capacity: 1600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Dimensions: 18.3mmX65mm
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Protected: No
- Chemistry: Lithium manganese Dioxide (Li-Mn02)
- Style: Flat Top
- Rated Capacity: 1600mAh
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 30 A
- Maximum Pulse Discharging Current: 60 A
- Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 10 A
- Maximum Rated Discharging Current: 30 A
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2±0.05 V
Efest 18500 Button Top Batteries
Efest IMR 18500
Brand: Efest Model: 18500
Capacity:1100mah Material: Li-Mn
Positive Pole: Button top
Size: 50,93(L)mm* 18,10(W)mm
Efest 18350 Button Top Batteries
Efest Purple 18350 700mAh Battery Features:
- Weight: 25g
- Length: 35.02mm
- Diameter: 18.21 mm
- Flat Top
- 700mAH capacity
- 10.5 Amp
- 4.2 Full Charge Voltage
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
Efest 14500 Button Top Batteries
3.7v Efest IMR 700mAh 14500 Battery – Button Top
For use with any mod that takes an 14500 battery but please check your battery dimensions before ordering.
This battery is: 14.09(D)*50.39(L)mm
Safe chemistry Li MN 3.7V rechargeable battery is now available in 14500 size. Can be charge with any LiIon battery charger with 4.2V output.
Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
Capacity : 700mAH
Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 1.5A )
Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
Max. continuous discharge rate : 8C
With all batteries you must follow battery safety protocols. We do not test batteries all we can do is publish the manufactures specs.
Please note: We do not accept returns/and or exchanges on this item due to the nature of this product. All sales are final on all batteries.
Purchase and use these batteries at your own risk, we will not be held responsible for any battery misuse or manufactures defects that may occur from using purchased batteries
If you are using with RDA’s or building your own coils you must build within battery safety limits or you will risk destroying you mod, your Atomizer, the battery and or worse.
When carrying spare batteries always carry them in battery boxes