Email us for more information:
CAPT Robert Ward
Send us mail at:
7109 Staples Mill Rd, Box 221
Richmond, VA 23228
Sign Our Guestbook
View Our Guestbook
©2005 Quantumhouse Publications
This page last modified on December 14, 2005
CURRENT CHARITY PROJECTS
All members and guests are invited to participate in Lynx charity projects:
- Popcorn Park — The USS Lynx initially adopted a lynx, named Titan, at a zoo for unwanted animals in New Jersey, but after a long life, he became ill and died.
Our new adoptee is Cocoa the Coatimundi. Each month, we donate $3 to support our coatimundi.
Visit Cocoa’s page
- Box Tops for Education — We are continuing to collect box tops (all that is needed is the small coupon on the box, not the entire box top). Return the Box Tops to your local school to help out locally.
- Yoplait Lids — We collect pink Yoplait® brand yogurt lids every year. Yoplait donates ten cents per lid sent in to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Campbell’s Soup Labels — Similar to the boxtops program, Campbell’s Soup donates a wide variety of scholastically oriented products for collected Campbell’s product labels. Unlike the boxtops, Campbells sets a value in labels for each item (for instance, the Encyclopedia Britannica on CD is 2,400 labels). Among other items that Campbell’s donates are musical instruments, art supplies, computers, software, and a variety of standard classroom accessories.
- Operation Christmas Child is underway. Cindy has collected the toys in their boxes and sent to their respective countries. This year, the Lynx collected enough toys to make 3 boxes (2 for boys ages 5 – 9, and 1 for a girl age 2 -4). Great going folks!For more information on our charity projects, please visit the Charity Projects Page.
Upcoming Events: Click to View or Add Event.
Personal posts only, no spam please. The events calendar is moderated.
Did Patrick Stewart really used to look like this?!?
A Really COOL Star Trek Search Engine:
Back to Top